Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kamen Rider Meteor Images, SuperHero Taisen, and a new image of the Live Action Rurouni Kenshin movie

Hello guys! December already! Time is flying! I've been working on few videos and is working on the next SuperHeroTime 2011 tribute. I've been seeing alot of new Kamen Rider and Super Sentai images and reading alot of epic news about next year.

A recently new image of Kamen Rider Meteor. I have to say that I really do like the look of this Kamen Rider. I can't wait to see was moves he have in his arsenal.

I still can't believe this is finally going to happen: Kamen Rider Vs. Super Sentai in the upcoming Superhero Taisen movie. According to sources, the story will be centered around Decade and GoKaiger. Masahiro Inoue will reprise his role as Decade in the upcoming movie. I would love to see how the two franchises cross over to each other. So many possibilities can happen in this movie. I can't think of who I'd like to see go up against who! Who would you like to see go up against each other in the upcoming Kamen Rider Vs. Super Sentai Superhero Taisen movie? 


Another new image of the upcoming Rurouni Kenshin live action movie. I have to say that Takeru Sato looks like a really cool Kenshin! This picture alone shows the look of the batousai I've seen the in anime. I wonder if he will get angry and become a killer as he was in the anime when his eyes changed color. According to sources from Warner Bros. they are pushing for this movie to be release in U.S. theaters next year. I really hope so. I want to see this epic movie.  

Sources: Henshin Justice Unlimited, JEFusion, Orends Range

No comments:

Post a Comment