Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fourze's Magnet States, and Goooooo-Busters! Think the GoKaigers will have the Go-Busters' ranger keys one day?

Hello guys! More images of the new form of Fourze have surface, and as I only have this image, I have to say that this form looks pretty cool. At first, I wasn't to sure about it, but now, I'm liking it more and more. Seeing him use an actual cool looking magnet, it makes a bit more sense why it is called Magnet States.

Finally, more images of Go-Busters have surfaced. I'm starting to like their suit more too. It looks simple to design for you cosplayers out there. I really like the colored visors too. After reading the plot about Go-Busters, the first thing I thought of when I read the plot was RPM. It does have a similar story to RPM, but with some minor differences.
The buddy-roids are pretty cool looking also. I like Red Buster's buddy-roid the most so far, because it can transforms into his bike. Similar to Accel? The full information about the Go-Busters can be read on JEFusion.com.

I am looking forward to seeing this series. I will miss GoKaiger. I can't believe it's almost over. Time is going by really fast. I know we will get a Go-Busters Vs. GoKaiger movie. I really like to see that. I have a feeling that the GoKaiger will get Go-Busters rangers keys in someway.

Source: JEFusion, Henshin Justice Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment