Friday, December 16, 2011

Kamen Rider Movie Wars Megamax hits the max with the top spot at #1, Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Trailer, SuperHeroTime 2011 Full Tribute update, and more

Hello guys! So the news just keeps coming and coming with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. Kamen Rider Movie Wars Megamax came in at #1 at the Japan Box Office. So awesome, and I knew it was going be at the top. GoKaiger was also awesome with a major ending to the recent episode. What happened to the other four members? Many can speculate that they survived the blast in someway. I know for a fact that they did.  
By the way, here's an image of Kamen Rider Joker in Megamax!

I'm still working on rendering my complete SuperHeroTime 2011 tribute. I may have to go at it with lower quality this time. It's going to be a long tribute at over 6mins. That was not my first intention to make this tribute this long. So I hope you guys like the video!

I was giving a oppurtunity to write for the HJU blog. I'm still thinking about it. I say it will be awesome to write for a website, especially for a site that I enjoy and visit alot.  But I think I know what my answer will be. I will be giving my answer very soon.

Finally, here's a first look at the upcoming live action Rurouni Kenshin movie. I have to say, that this small trailer looks awesome! It looks like it's going to be an epic movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment