Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's your Zodiac Sign? A reference to Fourze.

Hello guys. Aries Zodiart here, lol. Just kidding, but my sign is an Aries. I've wondered, and I know some of you have too, who's going to be the other Zodiarts commanders in the future episodes of Fourze? What will be their signs? What sign will be the most powerful one? Do you think with your sign, you can become a powerful Zodiart commander/constellation?

The new previews of the GoKaiger Vs. Gavan movie is looking more and more awesome! It's looks like Gavan is really a tough opponent to the GoKaigers! 

I still need to see more of Gavan, to learn more about the character and the series. I've seen a few episodes and clips. It's a really good series. I'm more excited to see Gavan more in the upcoming Vs. movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment