Friday, December 9, 2011

My thoughts on the new YouTube look, my new theory about the next Kamen Rider after Fourze, and more

Hello guys! I noticed there has been a big revamp of YouTube. I know alot of people are not liking this new look. I really wish they didn't make the unnesessary changes. It's going to take awhile to get use to the new changes.  That's all on that for now.

I recently came up with a new theory about the next Kamen Rider after Fourze, that involves part of the Kamen Rider's henshin device. Since there has been cards, cell phones, USB drives, medals, and now switches that have been apart of the henshin devices, the thought that came to mind was the next Kamen Rider's henshin device uses: crystals. This recently came to me in a dream too, honestly, and the dream involved two people that were in the business of selling energy crystals, similar to Foundation X and Kougoumi Foundation. So far this is all that came to me and I'm now thinking of more possibilites of what could happen in the next series. I think the thought using crystals as part of the henshin device is a pretty cool idea. What do you think about the idea or what would you choose as a new main component for a henshin device?

I recently read about the theme song of the GoKaiger Vs. Gavan movie! I can't wait to hear this song. The song is a crossover song from the singer of the Gavan theme song and the singer of the GoKaiger theme song. That is what I call an awesome crossover. I really wish I was in Japan to see Kamen Rider Movie Wars Megamax tomorrow! This may be one of the best or the best Kamen Rider movie yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment