Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Image Of the Live Action Rurouni Kenshin movie, Joker Returns In MegaMax, GoKaiger, and more

Hello guys! More news just keeps appearing out of nowhere. I recently saw an image of the upcoming live action Rurouni Kenshin movie. In this image is Takeru Sato as Kenshin Hemura. He is also well known from a well known Kamen Rider series. August 25, 2012 is the release date of the movie. I can't wait to see how they made the epic story about the batousai into a live action movie.
I also recently read more spoilers from the upcoming Kamen Rider Movie Wars Megamax. The only spoiler I'll say is this, quoted from the source:
"Shotaro is being chased by Foundation X, Phillip is searching for information about a local dish from Hachinohe. Shotaro transforms into Joker."



 Since the movie is split into five chapters, it's easy to say that this is Double's chapter in the movie. Now I wouldn't mind seeing another Kamen Rider Double Return Movie featuring Joker. More spoilers can be located on JEFusion.

Finally, in the next few episodes of GoKaiger will be know the back story of Don, (Doc) GoKaiGreen. According to the sypnosis, he was a Legendary Hero, but have lost all of memory of it. Could this be the image of Doc's past. It would be interesting and funny to know that Doc was a legendary Hero.

I've been really busy working on some upcoming videos. I will be uploading a new one really soon. A video that will feature two swordsmen. I really like the new episodes of Kamen Rider Fourze and GoKaiger. I really loved that GoKaiger's appearance in the Goseiger Vs. Shinkenger movie was explained in more detailed. I say that episode had two or three major plot points in it. Really awesome episode. Let's see what more will come of GoKaiger after this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment