Friday, November 11, 2011

Kamen Rider Movie Wars Megamax, 199 Hero Battle, 11/11/11

Hello guys! I've recently read more information about Movie Wars Megamax, and it seems that it will be a five chapter movie! The first Chapter will feature the Legendary Seven, the second chapter will be OOO half of the movie, Kamen Rider Double will be featured in the third chapter of the movie, Fourze will be the fourth chapter, and the last chapter is Megamax. I really believe that this Movie Wars will be the best one out of the three. I recently saw the GoKaiger, Goseiger: 199 Hero Battle movie, and it was amazing. It really took me back, seeing some of the old megazords. I really love the fights from all of the sentais. Those were truly some epic battles. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the GoKaigers and their journeys and I know it's going to get alot tougher for them. Today is 11/11/11. How did you spent your day? Me, I tried to keep warm, haha. Along with keeping warm, I watched alot of TV to keep myself from being bored. I haven't worked on another video yet, but I will soon. I hope your 11/11/11 was a great one too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment