Thursday, November 17, 2011

SuperHeroTime 2011 Tribute Trailer, Editing, GoKaiger Vs. Gavan, Tokusatsu, Live Streaming

Hello guys! It's getting cooler outside now. Winter is almost here! That means shopping season is almost here too. I hope I don't get into the Black Friday rush. I've been doing alot of video editing, working on the next Toku Mix. That will be uploaded this weekend. I will be working on the full tribute to SuperHeroTime 2011 soon. Here's a trailer to the tribute.   
 I loved the new episode of GoKaiger. One of the best episodes of the series. I saw a small trailer to the next Vs. movie: GoKaiger Vs. Gavan. Even the small trailer made me want to see more. I'm curious as to how will they put the characters of Gavan, Battle Kenya (Battle Fever J), and Denjiblue in the same movie, played by the same actor, who is  playing all three roles?!  So many questions.

This weekend I will be doing another Live Streaming on UStream. I hope to speak with more of the people there. I can't get the GoKaiger theme out of my head. It's very catchy. What do you think about the GoKaiger Vs. Gavan movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment