Friday, November 25, 2011

New Megamax Trailer, and Images, GoKaiger Vs. Gavan Images, Shopping, and more

Hello guys! How was your Thanksgiving? I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I was glad to have the amount of food I ate. It was delicious! I didn't get into the Black Friday rush and I'm glad I didn't either. I still say that, it's not that serious. But I did manage to get something while I was out later in the day. I just read some more news of the upcoming Kamen Rider Movie Wars Megamax. It's getting more and more epic by the day! We finally have a better image of Fourze's Double Rocket States and OOO's Super TaToBa form! Question still holds: How did OOO get his medals back? My only guess is that the medals are from the future where the evil Kamen Rider Posiedon is from. 
In this image is another look of OOO's Super TaToBa form with his other forms and new combations. It safe to say that the director is showing more of OOO's fighting styles.

This was just release! A new trailer of the Kamen Rider X Kamen Rider Movie Wars Megamax! It will explain a little bit more of what's to come from the movie.

Now for Gokaiger! This is an image from an upcoming episode where both Captain Marvelous and Ahim change into the two ShinkenReds. That will be awesome! 

Now for the Gokaiger Vs. Gavan Movie! Here are some of the images I've come across showing Gavan fighting against Gavan Bootleg. On the bottom of the first picture you will see Gavan saving Marvelous from a fire. How did these two meet?


 

So many more epic new coming from both of these movies just gives me an adredeline rush!

Image Sources: JEFusion, Orends Range

No comments:

Post a Comment