Friday, November 4, 2011

Fourze's New Form, 2nd Rider, and Others

Hello guys! I just saw a few recent pictures of Kamen Rider Fourze's new form: Double Rocket States, and a new picture of Kamen Rider Meteor and his driver.

The other picture included, Fourze's other form called the Magnet States, both switches whose numbers are 30 and 31. I wonder how the driver is activated for Meteor. Fourze's Double Rocket States looks pretty cool too. These in action are going to be really awesome! Besides looking up the Kamen Rider news, I've been just trying to keep busy and getting out the house, which was really needed. I've been out of the house this week looking up game releases. I really wish I had a XBox, because there are some really cool games I want to get. I've played a demo to Uncharted 3 while I was out. That game is sooo awesome! Just the demo alone makes me really want to buy that game, but it's on PS3, another console I don't have. I will get my chance to get one of the two consoles soon. I really need to catch up on some releases.

Images Source Courtesy of JEFusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment