Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Theory: How would the GoKaigers meet the GoBusters in the next VS. movie?


Hello guys. It's been one epic week for toku. I saw the recent full trailer to SuperHeroTaisen and it's freaking awesome! Finally saw the GoKaiger VS. Gavan movie and it's definetly one of the best VS. movies so far. Seeing Kenji Ohba (Gavan) fighting the Sugormin was just amazing. I did not know he could fight that well! The choreography of the fights were amazing. I recently found out that he was in other sentai shows and was a suit actor for Akaranger. That is awesome. The GoBusters appearance in the movie was really cool too. Everything about this movie is just amazing and really gives a big omage to Gavan and the Metal Heroes' 30th anniversary. I highly reccomend it.

Now with the GoBusters series airing, I've already thought of a theory as to how they would meet the GoKaigers again in the next VS. movie. My theory is this: First, let's look back at episode 38 of GoKaiger where Joe is fighting Barizorg. We know that Joe defeated Barizorg and left Barizorg's body in that same place where he is laying. Think about it, Barizorg is an andriod created by the Zangyack, who is also Joe's mentor and friend, Sid, and you have the current villians, from GoBusters, who are machines. What if a villian from GoBusters created a time portal and went to the future to find more sources of energy, and that villian just so happens to find Barizorg's body still laying in that exact same spot where Joe left him. The villian takes Barizorg back to the past and remodels him into a more powerful android. That is just one of my theories as to how that could tie in the next VS. movie. I'm still not sure how to put the GoKaigers in with the GoBusters. I will be putting some thought into it. So yeah, that is just part of my theory I came up with. I really do hope that these two teams meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment