Saturday, February 25, 2012

GoKaiger: The American Adaptation idea(s)

Hello everyone. I was talking to my friend about GoKaiger and how it would be a bit different if/when it gets adapted in the US. She came up with an idea about their morphers. What if the american adaptation uses coins instead of keys to install in the mobirates? This could be a really good idea, although I still like the use of keys, but this still could be a great why to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Power Rangers. Here is a reason why I say this: With the use of coins, it can be an omage to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, (The first Power Rangers in the US.)  She also pointed out that the coins can be color-coded into the past and present rangers' colors with their helmets on one side and their logos on the other (like heads and tails of a coin). I've thought of the name of the coins. It's a simple name honestly. The GoKaigers have "ranger keys", the US adaptation can have "ranger coins". Where the coins would be installed could be in the same place as the keys or on either sides of the mobirates. Again, this was an idea that me and my friend came up with of the GoKaiger US adaptation. What would your ideas be for the US GoKaiger?

No comments:

Post a Comment