Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SuperHeroTaisen images and Decade VS. Gavan rumor?

Hello guys. My birthday just pasted and it was a good one. I'm happy to receive alot of good and comforting messages and birthday wishes from alot of people. I really do thank them. I've recently seen more images from SuperHeroTaisen and these are some mindblowing pictures and news I've seen and read!
In this image you have the forms of OOO, but it's not how they came about in the OOO summer movie. The six forms are the GoKaigers! You can easliy tell these are the GoKaigers by their stances and poses. I have been hoping for this to happen since last summer and now it's actually going to happen!
With the GoKaigers using a Kamen Rider's power, Decade will be using a Sentai's power. In this image, Decade and two other riders (Ryuki and Blade) will be using some new Gosei cards. What will these cards do? We will have to wait and see. I may not be a fan of the Goseigers, but this is really interesting to see three riders with the use of cards, use the Gosei cards.  

Finally we see an image of the conbination of a sentai mecha and a rider power. Here is the Go-Bustoh with the S-3 rockets and S-1 drills from Fourze to make one powerful mecha! It seems as though the mecha is doing a certain drop kick (or a rider kick) to the monster! This movie is getting more and more epic by the minute. I'm still going to try not to get too excited for the movie, eventhough I can't help it. It's amazing! More information about the movie images can be found here

I've recently heard a rumor about Decade crossing over to Gavan's world. I'm not sure if this is true, but if it is, I would love to see Decade go against Gavan. That would be a really good battle! Now I'm hoping to see more previews from SuperHeroTaisen soon! 



1 comment: