Saturday, September 10, 2011

Transformer: Dark Of The Moon dvd release, Thor dvd release, My Upcoming video

Hello again. It's getting late here, but it's not stopping me to blog. :) If some of you didn't know, the dvd release of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon is later this month, September 3. I was excited and surprise, because I thought that movie would at least come out on dvd in November. This was much sooner than I thought. So now I have to save up some more money to get that movie, and I'm still trying to get a camera! Thor comes out on dvd this Tuesday and I decided to wait and get Transformers first. Well, at least I know what to get, right. I haven't been working on a new video as of late, but now I'm working on another Toku video. This one will be longer than the previous two. I think this one will be an awesome video, if you seen my other videos. Now to sit back and watch some TV. Later!   

No comments:

Post a Comment