Thursday, September 22, 2011

Art, Skype, Facebook Changes Sucks

Hello guys! Here's the finshed result of the Art Of Hiei. This picture really was an easy work to draw. I haven't have this much fun in drawing somthing like this in a while. My next art will be another Icihgo picture I saw in a manga and it's really awesome!  I've been on Skype all day today with my really good and close friend. The only subject we talk about are mainly animes. Thanks to her, I watched the newer episodes of Bleach. They were really awesome! I wanted to wait to watch them on TV, but I decided to look at a few episodes. Along with that, I was watching DragonBall Z (the shows and movies). I really like talking to my friend, as she give me a great time chatting. I am really glad that I got to meet her, a person that I can really talk to about anything, but I have yet to meet her in person. It still seems that I have, in a way, through Skype. I still hope I get the chance to meet her in person to disccuss some more ideas we both have. (Upcoming live show, video parodies, etc.) I really wish I new why Facebook made the changes it did. It really wasn't too much that needed to be changed. A few additions here and there, but not a complete revamp! Sorry, but I had to disccuss this. I know alot of people, if not all of the people that uses Facebook does not like the new changes. I know it will take some time to getting use to. Check your privacy settings people! It can be a real problem. The funny thing about all of the changes of Facebook is that, dispte those changes, I will still use Facebook, for many reasons, Lol! I am working on another video and thinking of a good video montage of Japanese director Koichi Sakamoto. I really love his works in Kamen Rider Double, Fourze, Super Sentai, and other toku shows. I have some thinking to do on this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment