Monday, September 19, 2011

More Artwork, Toku Weekend

Hello guys! I'm back with another artwork. This drawing consist of my favorite anime of all time, DragonBall Z. The four Sayians, Piccolo, and Cell here are all a part of this one epic picture. I still wish that there were another DragonBall series, because I think it would be really awesome to see another series being made. Toku weekend: Kamen Rider Fourze was awesome! I love how Gentaro was fighting that Zodiart. Those fight scene were really a "Koichi Sakamoto" way of doing awesome fight scenes. Gokaiger was also awesome. I really like the moment with Joe and Jou Oohara (Liveman Yellow). It was a deep and inspirational scene that sent a good message, "Never give up on who you're trying to save." This is definately one of my favorite episodes. I will have more post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment