Saturday, January 21, 2012

SuperHeroTaisen Preparations, and my week

Hello guys. I know I haven't been updating in a while, and I'm sorry about that. I've been trying to keep busy, as usual. I did a live streaming show last weekend, and it was fun. I was glad to have my good friend to join me on the show. I know I've hearing about this internet bill, and people, including myself are against it. I don't really want to get into that. I have been watching Kamen Rider Fourze and GoKaiger. Awesome episodes and can't wait to see the next ones. I can't believe how fast time has pasted and is going. It feels like yesterday when GoKaiger aired and now it's almost over. But I won't say it's the end, because they will be back in the upcoming: SuperHeroTaisen: All Kamen Rider VS. All Super Sentai. There were a recent picture of the filming to the movie and just by looking at the picture it looks awesome.


In the image, we see the GoKaiger's suit actors and Decade. I wonder how will they meet in this image. Alot of people have been preparing for the epic crossover by making some fanmade trailers. Alot of which were awesome!













 
    Here is the real teaser for the upcoming SuperHeroTaisen movie.  

Here is one of few awesome fanmade trailers I've seen.


I can't wait to see more teasers and trailers from the upcoming crossover. Hopefully this will be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment