Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another theory of the next Kamen Rider after Fourze

Hello guys and Happy New Year to you! I've been kinda busy for a few days, to say the least. I've been working on a new video. I will be uploading it soon. I've been marathoning GoKaiger over New Years Day. It's good to watch an awesome series for a few hours. I've been talking to my friend on Skype about the next Kamen Rider after Fourze. She came up with another awesome name: Kamen Rider Prism (Kamen Rider Double reference). I still see Prism as a secondary rider, but as much thought my friend has put into Prism, it sounds like Prism would be a main rider. I was still thinking of forms and weapons my rider (Kamen Rider Starz) would have. I have also thought of changing the name, because I'm still not sure on what word can represent the letter Z in Starz. Here are a few choice of weapons I came up with for Starz:

Weapon: Sword formed from a crystal, which can also form a gun.
Finisher: 5-Point Kick: The 5 Points locks on their target and then the kick connects with each point.
Vehicle: Motorcyle than can be use as a weapon.

Those are just a few ideas that came to me. Here are some ideas my friend came up with Prism:

Prism is a rider formed by bending light. His weapon is choice is a staff form when he puts both of his hands together.

I would love to see this become a real series. It sounds really awesome to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment