Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My early theory of the next Kamen Rider

Hello guys! I've been watching alot of Kamen Rider lately including Fourze, who is turning out to be pretty awesome. I was talking to my friend about this and told her about the themes of the series. Of course you know that Fourze himself is a space-themed Rider. Also the villians are based off horiscopes and constellations. We have been talking about the themes of the past riders, like how Kamen Rider Double is based off of detectives, and Kamen Rider OOO is based off of peoples greeds or desires. Not to mention how it's going in the order of 2(Double), 3(OOO), and 4(Fourze). Now, our theory was this, what if they still do a Rider that is based off of the number five, what would the theme of the series be. I've forgotten some of the details we thought of, but one of the themes of the next Rider, if he is going to be based off of the number five, could be like a five-point star in some way. That could be a logical reasoning, since I haven't seen a Rider with a theme of a five-point star. I'm not quite sure of what the henshin device or pose would be, but that was one of the theories we came up with. Now, I just thought of a name for the next Kamen Rider. I know this may not make much sense, but it just a fanmade guess. I've thought of the name of, Kamen Rider Starz(not to be confused with the network). I would really like to see something like this happening, and to be epic.

2 comments:

  1. Starz would be too confusing from a branding view. They nixed plot elements in Fourze that involved using past riders for fear it would muddy the branding of Decade. I think they would go for a more supernatural bend based on the star. think it would lean more to the Dresden Files. A magic powered rider that is the last line of defense from a long line of wizards. Staff, bracers and henshin device for merchandise.

    Hmmm how do you make a ton of merch,,,,, wait! wands that connect to the ganbaride as controls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WILD WEST THEME TECHNICALLY YOU WOULD NEED A RIDER BASED ON 6 FOR THE THE SIX SHOOTER REVOVLER BUT HEY THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR LIKE FIVE YEARS A WILD WEST THEME WOULD BE AWESOME CUZ THEN THEY COULD MAKE THE RIDER ROUGH AGAIN LIKE THEY DID FOR BLACK AND BLACK RX I LOVE ALL THE HESEI RIDERS BUT THEY ARE ALL TOO PRETTY AND LACK THE OUT OF SUIT TENACITY THAT KOTARO MINAMI HAD

    ReplyDelete